What Brand Are These Wheels?

• Sponsors (?)

Proudly brought to you by one of the 5 billion workers of the Peoples Republic of a China.
Indeed.....but if some of the proud US based companies of the people's republic of America would build OEM parts longer than 5-years and sell them at reasonable price when they did and provide a definitively superior product, consumers would be less likely to shop overseas.

I'd love to have bought American made wheels for my car, but they either weren't available, weren't sold at a reasonable price or didn't boast any better fit or finish than the aftermarket stuff.

I haven't owned a set of OEM aluminum wheels yet that's finish didn't begin to chip/flake/discolor within the first 2-years of everyday use. On the other hand, my Chinese made 10th Anniversary Cobras are coming up on 5-years old now and don't get near the attention they probably should and still look nearly as good as they did the day I unboxed them. :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks guys. I found them an hour or so after I posted. Wheels and tires are less than a month old. It's going to be a little while before I do the 5 lug conversion and want a set of 4 lug weld draglites. If anyone knows someone who would be interested in trading let me know.

I'm a recent mustang (ford) convert. I'm loving the car but just having a little bit of a learning curve to get through. Glad I found this site. Lots of helpful info without all the b.s. Found on every other thread on different sites.

Thanks guys. I found them an hour or so after I posted. Wheels and tires are less than a month old. It's going to be a little while before I do the 5 lug conversion and want a set of 4 lug weld draglites. If anyone knows someone who would be interested in trading let me know.

Location may affect trading. whereabouts are you.