Fox What cheapish mods can i do to increase horsepower/torque?

:hide: Ha! Your right Stallion. I guess I should have worded that differently. I have charging issues at night with accessories on with my stock alternator. Sorry im a idiot. :doh:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Not trying to be a :spam: here, but you say never had an issue and then list off a bunch of issues, lol.
LOL....you beat me to that thought!
I mean no offense to the multitude of UD users as I was one also for about 25 years. I also had all those little annoying issues that as a car guy I just put up with. Heck I got 5hp for all that. Now I don't have 250hp anymore...I'm up to 255...lol. I will say back in the early days when hp was tough to come across they had their place. My personal opinion is that isn't necessary now. Like has been said before on here, a Maxima or whatever can roast a stockish Fox body so is 5 or so hp worth it? On the other side, if they actually do cause your car no issues then run em! Maybe the sets I have sitting in boxes are actually worth selling...lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Drop weight by 1,000 pounds IS the easiest/cheapest way ....2,000 pounds w/me and a tank of gas in it :)

:)>>>

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    353.3 KB · Views: 85
We all consider each other as friends on this site. Friends don't let friends do underdrive pullies.....or longtubes. You can thank me now....or later. Up to you. :cool:
And friends always disagree on everything, right? For instance, I disagree with this post on both counts, lol. However, I did put an "over"drive pulley on my alternator to compensate.

• Happy
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users