What do you do with a turbo mustang on your first dry day in 2 weeks?....

Stangler

A.K.A. Mr. Hankey
Founding Member
Dec 20, 2001
:D :flag:

Attachments

• Burnout2.jpg
    Burnout2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 162
  • Sponsors (?)

I just wish i had $ for your AFR's.... Oh well, I'll keep looking....

Nate

p.s. When you get back in town, we better get together.:nice: :flag:

Right on, sounds like a plan.:nice:

Ya, I am switching a few things out when I get back:

AFR 185's >> AFR 205's
Trickflow R intake >> Spyder Intake w/bigger throttle body
72lb injectors >> 160lb injectors
T-76 Q trim Turbo >> PT-88
Stock Front/Rear Suspension >> Wolfcraft rear/undecided brand front

And I am also "thinking" about changing my complete C-4 setup, to a MMR TKO 950 setup.:jaw: Not sure yet though :lol:

if you're going to switch back to a stick you may as well leave the rest alone because you'll never get it to hookup ;)

it will keep you from needing to upgrade to a cage though ;)

Ya, that's why I was just thinking about it. Another route I could go to is Gear Vendors setup for the C4:

http://www.gearvendors.com/index.html

I just cannot see me paying $2500 for an overdrive though:eek:

I dunno, guess this is just me thinking out loud.

You could always go with an AODE/4R70W with a manual valve body and/or transbrake, Jon's seems to be holding up pretty well and he's at a simlilar weight/power level as you.

would be cheaper than the overdrive I think, and you could sell off the C4 setup to help recoupe some.

I have Lentech's 4R70W Street Terminator. With the transbrake valve body upgrade it is good for about 750hp. Lentech offers a Strip Terminator that is good for 1500hp. It still retains auto fuctions. It's around $3000, but what a great trans to give you the ability to cruise the streets and still beat the crap out of that turbo motor.

Brandon

You could always go with an AODE/4R70W with a manual valve body and/or transbrake, Jon's seems to be holding up pretty well and he's at a simlilar weight/power level as you.

would be cheaper than the overdrive I think, and you could sell off the C4 setup to help recoupe some.

Hmm, well with the new upgrades to my setup, I'm shooting for around 950-1050 rwhp with the PT88. Atm, I'm pushing 700rwhp thru the C4 on Horsepower Connections (Brian Macy) Dyno Dynamics Chassis Dyno with the T76 Q trim. Will the AODE/4R70W hold up to the power I'm trying to make with the upgrades and PT88?

Other plan is I could just say "F It" and go with a glide.

Thanks for the help.

Will