What do you do with a turbo mustang on your first dry day in 2 weeks?....

I just wish i had $ for your AFR's.... Oh well, I'll keep looking....

Nate

p.s. When you get back in town, we better get together.

Right on, sounds like a plan.

Ya, I am switching a few things out when I get back:

AFR 185's >> AFR 205's
Trickflow R intake >> Spyder Intake w/bigger throttle body
72lb injectors >> 160lb injectors
T-76 Q trim Turbo >> PT-88
Stock Front/Rear Suspension >> Wolfcraft rear/undecided brand front

And I am also "thinking" about changing my complete C-4 setup, to a MMR TKO 950 setup. Not sure yet though

if you're going to switch back to a stick you may as well leave the rest alone because you'll never get it to hookup

it will keep you from needing to upgrade to a cage though

Ya, that's why I was just thinking about it. Another route I could go to is Gear Vendors setup for the C4:

http://www.gearvendors.com/index.html

I just cannot see me paying $2500 for an overdrive though

I dunno, guess this is just me thinking out loud.

You could always go with an AODE/4R70W with a manual valve body and/or transbrake, Jon's seems to be holding up pretty well and he's at a simlilar weight/power level as you.

would be cheaper than the overdrive I think, and you could sell off the C4 setup to help recoupe some.

I have Lentech's 4R70W Street Terminator. With the transbrake valve body upgrade it is good for about 750hp. Lentech offers a Strip Terminator that is good for 1500hp. It still retains auto fuctions. It's around $3000, but what a great trans to give you the ability to cruise the streets and still beat the crap out of that turbo motor.

Brandon

Hmm, well with the new upgrades to my setup, I'm shooting for around 950-1050 rwhp with the PT88. Atm, I'm pushing 700rwhp thru the C4 on Horsepower Connections (Brian Macy) Dyno Dynamics Chassis Dyno with the T76 Q trim. Will the AODE/4R70W hold up to the power I'm trying to make with the upgrades and PT88?

Other plan is I could just say "F It" and go with a glide.

Thanks for the help.

Will