What does the pcv baffle plate look like?

I am currently installing the pcv valve system on my 95 mustang GT(PCV Valve, grommet, hose, and screen) as the previous owners plugged the entire system. It also has the Edelbrock performer intake manifold (3820). I've been doing some research and came across that a pcv baffle plate has to be installed before bolting to the engine. I'm questioning 2 things, what does the baffle plate look like and would I have to take the intake manifold off to check and put the pcv filter in

• Sponsors (?)

You should be able to stick a screw driver or similar object into the opening for the pcv, the baffle is a very thin metal plate that is attached to the bottom of the intake so the screw driver or similar object will not go very far into the opening.
I'll try to post a pic tomorrow unless someone does it before.

You should be able to stick a screw driver or similar object into the opening for the pcv, the baffle is a very thin metal plate that is attached to the bottom of the intake so the screw driver or similar object will not go very far into the opening.
I'll try to post a pic tomorrow unless someone does it before.
Did you have any issues installing the pcv valve filter? I'm having issues putting the filter inside the hole as it seems the filter itself is wider in diameter than the hole. I've tried to use pliers to clamp it tighter but had no luck

By PCV valve filter I assume you mean the screen...

E6ZZ6A631B-FRO__ra_p.jpg

I just pulled the grommet, wiggled it and gently persuade it down. If it does not go far enough, the grommet will not fit flush.

By PCV valve filter I assume you mean the screen...

E6ZZ6A631B-FRO__ra_p.jpg

I just pulled the grommet, wiggled it and gently persuade it down. If it does not go far enough, the grommet will not fit flush.
I've contacted Edelbrock and also Anderson Motorsports and they recommended me to take the manifold to a machine shop to resurface the hole as someone before me thread tapped that hole to put a plug to it.