what does your user name mean...

02GTRX

I told an admin to shut up...now I live with the S
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 27, 2004
Just curious..theres rome pretty straight foward ones but also other weird ones..I got mine 02GTRX from my ex 2002 gt and the trx from my honda 250r quad.

• Sponsors (?)

What a good idea for a thread.

Mine is an address in San Francisco.

226 Embarcadero (aka The Embarcadero)... the road that lines the SF shore side of the bay.

It's a key location in my favorite movie, Bullitt.

Someone on this board actually guessed that a while back. Can't remember who.

View attachment 325765

71 cougar = a big cat

here are a few other pics of it...

File0051.jpg

File0044.jpg

File0050.jpg

View attachment 325769
File0046.jpg

a few pics of the hood i am modifying with a custom made from scratch cowl induction.
File0038.jpg

File0041.jpg

I used to ride snowmobiles with my wife's father and I met her on a weeklong snowmobiling trip. We kept the relationship a secret for a while and her dad always used to joke about my riding saying that I was always "on the pipe" so she had me as OTP in her cellphone. Little did he know I was also "on the P....y" :D

What a good idea for a thread.

Mine is an address in San Francisco.

226 Embarcadero (aka The Embarcadero)... the road that lines the SF shore side of the bay.

It's a key location in my favorite movie, Bullitt.

Someone on this board actually guessed that a while back. Can't remember who.

How soon they forget!!! And it wasn't a guess, LOL.

My user name is my nickname and 161. I am an Amateur Radio operator. 73 means best regards. 88 means love and kisses. 73 + 88 = 161.

It was an inside joke a long time ago and I honestly don't remember exactly how I got it. I think it was something about me being a hobo (I've never really cared what people thought of my outward appearance and sometimes just go to class in gym shorts and a shirt with holes in it) and I guess hoboattacker sounded better :shrug: