What ehaust does this mustang have on it?

• Sponsors (?)

Yup, that's me. Off-road x pipe and magnaflow straight thru's. Honestly, the tune helps too. I noticed a huge sound difference when I was trying different tunes. You've gotta have the right tune to get the best sound.

Would you need one? No. But the best thing you can do for these cars is get an intake and a tune from brenspeed or bamachips. Throttle response and hp are dramatically improved from such a simple mod. It's a no brainer. But no, to just change mufflers, you would not need a tune.

Would you need one? No. But the best thing you can do for these cars is get an intake and a tune from brenspeed or bamachips. Throttle response and hp are dramatically improved from such a simple mod. It's a no brainer. But no, to just change mufflers, you would not need a tune.

I agree with the CAI/tuner combo from either Brenspeed or BamaChips as a great bang for the buck for these cars. I just love the sound of my car now after adding the WMS CAI/SCT X-CAL 2 combo!!!!! Really sucks in some big air now...the underhood sound nearly equals the exhaust now at WOT. I need to get some movie clips from both inside and outside the car. I also have a Pypes O/R H coming this week...I can't wait!!!!!