What else do I need for my fuel press gauge?

• Sponsors (?)

Before you order that gauge I have an Prosport 2 1/16 electric fuel pressure gauge ( 216BFWAFP270 - PSI White/Amber 100 psi silver bezel) that I couldn't install as it wouldn't fit in my A Pillar pod adapter. It's never been used and couldn't be returned as I had already mounted the sending unit before I discovered the other problem. All you need is a 1/16 to 1/8 NPT adapter to mount the gauge at the schrader valve location. No tubing just wires. It's yours for $45 plus mailing. PM me if you are interested.

I have a pro comp liquid filled FP guage on my cowl. You will need the fitting for the schrader valve with the 1/8 npt for the schrader and whatever fits the line size you have. I had to get another small fitting to go from the npt to the line as they were out of the one fitting that had both (I have a wet kit so it was going to be a few fittings anyway).

You will need more than 3 ft of line.

Before you order that gauge I have an Prosport 2 1/16 electric fuel pressure gauge ( 216BFWAFP270 - PSI White/Amber 100 psi silver bezel) that I couldn't install as it wouldn't fit in my A Pillar pod adapter. It's never been used and couldn't be returned as I had already mounted the sending unit before I discovered the other problem. All you need is a 1/16 to 1/8 NPT adapter to mount the gauge at the schrader valve location. No tubing just wires. It's yours for $45 plus mailing. PM me if you are interested.
Sorry, but Im really looking for a mechanical one.

I have a pro comp liquid filled FP guage on my cowl. You will need the fitting for the schrader valve with the 1/8 npt for the schrader and whatever fits the line size you have. I had to get another small fitting to go from the npt to the line as they were out of the one fitting that had both (I have a wet kit so it was going to be a few fittings anyway).

You will need more than 3 ft of line.

Im horrible with fittings.

And id probably need more like 5 feet huh?

First you need to define where you are looking to put your mechanical gauge. If you are looking to put it under the hood, the choices are unlimited for elbows, braided lines, etc.
But, if you want to mount a mechanical fuel pressure guage inside the care this is what you need:
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ATM-5282&N=700+115&autoview=sku
This allows the fuel to go into the Autometer isolator, and from there to the mechanical gauge inside your car you have 50/50 antifreeze filling the line so you do not have a chance of fuel leaking into your interior starting a fire.
Stan

Disregard above, missed it was going outside the car on the cowl.

Buy this (Autometer part 3229)
http://store.summitracing.com/egnse...tt=3229&searchinresults=false&N=+115&y=7&x=47

Fuel rail schrader valve fitting to hose: 1/8" NPT to -4AN elbow
4' Hose from rail to gauge -4AN to -4AN (check required length 6' kit is 3228, 3' kit is 3227)
Hose goes directly onto gauge, you may need to buy a -4AN elbow or street elbow to fit it right.
Then you have a start on spare parts with the extra fittings!
Stan