What have you outrun on foot?

What have you outrun on foot?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

When i had my 4-cylinder stang, my friends made fun of me a lot. One day one convinced me to race him from 1 telephone pole to the next. He would run on foot and i would drive my 1990 2.3L A4LD Mustang

To make a long story short....HE WON!!

I never heard the end of it after that.

Mustang5L5 said:
When i had my 4-cylinder stang, my friends made fun of me a lot. One day one convinced me to race him from 1 telephone pole to the next. He would run on foot and i would drive my 1990 2.3L A4LD Mustang

:lock: :lock: :lock:

I guess we get our laughs now, 140 is gonna eat our stangs alive if he ever gets it outa the garage! I have only once out ran the ice cream man, around here they are pretty quick...i guess cuz they sell things that arnt exactly...uh, icecream :p JW's...i dont run from them, they see my bible and they kick it into 12th gear on those mt bikes and head south quick style! Theres power in the name of Jesus!

Mustang5L5 said:

Damn that really sucks :bang: