what I did on my saturday

looks very nice very nice. I'm debating on getting a plenum/tb looking at the trick flow how is the one you got on your car? would you recommend another brand?

if you don't mind the higher asking price or can find a deal on a used one, I'd go with the Accufab setup. I went with the Trick Flow setup because it's satin finish goes with everything I'm doing on the GT

hah..i was about to ask the same thing about the nozzel positon from the t/b. ive always heard that too, and that you wont be getting your full shot unless mounted closer.
i really dont know how accurate that is, though.

either way niiiiice

SVTLaser - lololol

I installed my nitro right at the elbow bend, so the fuel will be pulled directly into the throttle body instead of spraying/splashing on the 90 degree bend. My instructions said to place about 6 inches from the TB. That ZEX setup looks nice, I like how they have the computer control unit to handle both input/output lines. I went ahead and slapped on the Typhoon intake manifold after some porting/flash removal work just to be on the safe side. I don't want to turn my hood into a shaker quite yet.

D@mn... That looks good Matt. Chad did some clean work. Where is Amazon doing there tuning session @?

The GT is gonna be pretty nasty now. Looks like you will be giving some of the local Termi's a run for there money now....

Chad's wiring is the ****nit They're doing it down at Jeff S' shop in San Jose, SVTP thing.

Next I'm gonna step down to 3.73's. I would of done better against that 350z had it not been for my gears IMO

When I did my buddies I put it on the bend but he forgot the silicone. So I used JB weld and told him to get the paint in whatever color he likes then I will finnish sanding it and paint the whole pipe with the nut in place so it should look a little cleaner
View attachment 313538