What is the most misused word or phrase in this forum?

• Sponsors (?)

RaceDvr50 said:
I hear ya man the funny thing is I was thinking the same thing one day so I looked up both words in the dictionary to make a point and by definition the words mean pretty much the same thing. Even though we all consider engines to be internal combustion and motors to be electric.

One of those things I guess.

Then how come Detroit is called the Motor City?

:hail2: :hail2: :hail2: for all those people who actually stayed awake in spelling class and :bs: for those who wont let the ones get away with a little laziness from time to time. crapola and this is coming from a guy that takes 20 minutes to type this damn blurb..... lol

timeless2 said:
Hey kids, poke and tease all you want, but don't tie names to said "mistakes". It has the potential to insult and hurt people's feelings.

Oh, and...
grouphug.gif

Yes, Daddy. Can I call you Daddy? :p :hail2: :SNSign:

Over used...the thread that begins with "last exhaust question", or "I know this has been asked before"..or any question that involves someone asking another person on the internet what their car will sound like with "X" mufflers.....Oh wait are we supposed to state overused statements or pet peves?...I can't remember.

Ok well off to do my breaks..anyone know what the breaks will sound like if I use corba rotors? Will 40 series mufflers drown out the sound of my motor? Do think if I race the Datona tubro down the street I will be teh win if I get a strut tower brace?