What is with this weather?

MyFordsFly

Founding Member
Oct 29, 2001
So yesterday I decide to slap the summer wheels on the 4 banger car figuring I shouldnt have to worry about too terrible of weather till at least october. I take a quick peak at the forecast for the weekend and they were saying something about cooler temps with a slight chance of snow for saturday. Honestly I didnt think too much of it.
Well here I am at work and it is literally dumping snow with 2 inches on the ground and counting, man wtf?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I know we have a couple inches here in Edmonds right now. I blame it all on wythors. This is the second time this year that it has snowed the weekend that he has scheduled a dyno day.:notnice: I hope this clears up by tomorrow morning/afternoon so that I can get the cobra out to the dyno.:shrug:

I'm sitting here at home in Edmonds looking at a couple of inches of snow in the yard, it's snowing rather heavily and is actually starting to stick to the street. It's 34* at 9:00. W. T. F.???

Friday night we had over 6" on the ground at a little past 9:00pm here in
Mill Creek, it's Sat morning now and it looks like we got a little more over night , the street in front of my house is pretty snowy/slushy, maybe the main roads are ok ? Does anyone know how it is up in Marysville ? Still hoping to make to the Dyno! :shrug:

Bill

I live in Marysville and the roads arent to bad at all. Just wet. I had to drive here to everett this morning for school and the trip was not that bad. Just try not to goose the gas pedal at all.:D