What Is Wrong With This Picture ???

Thanks again for your great effort...

I'll have to get it up on a lift to check that...headers...vacuum lines on the back of the Victor EFI upper...it's tight now...
No problem, one of the benefits of working from home. I either get a run in or wrench in the garage over my lunch break. I figured it might be tight for you to get that measurement with everything in, but didn't see anything better to measure off of.

Nice ride you got go'n together...
Thanks! Gotta keep working on it and get it done....

Sometimes smart people do stupid things.
Exactly. I can't think of any reason he would set it up like that.

• Sponsors (?)

I believe the floorpan has been cut for the shifter arm to come thru..
Can you get a pic of shifter opening from interior side. Also, how about a pic from underneath showing where the trans cross member and mount are relative to the chassis.

To me, the cross member looks way too far forward. The pics should help understand better.

just tuned in, 7 days after but I see the 1st pic.

“...something very wrong here...can you spot it ??? ... It maybe easily resolved... And maybe not...”
is the drive line centered? It seems the whole is to the pass side. I'm just looking at the distance from
each of the frame stiffeners...it seems U have the camera pretty centered on the rig but there's alota space
from the center of the car to the driver's side. May B I'm just lookin at the piece near the driver's feet with the 2
1, 1.5 inch holes'n lill bolt hole. May B there's an equal sz space on other side (pass's that is) hidden by the long tubes...