What kind of market is there for the stock 18" polished bullitt wheels?

GreyDiesel

Jul 26, 2008
Denver, CO
I would like new rims, but cant really justify the cost. I noticed, while shopping around, that my stock 18" polished bullitt rims were selling, new, for 250.

SVT Bullitt 18 Chrome Plated

Can I reasonably expect to sell these rims? Mine arent new, so I would not expect 250. But if I could get something 150/wheel, that would cover enough of the cost of new rims to make it justifiable.

• Sponsors (?)

I would like new rims, but cant really justify the cost. I noticed, while shopping around, that my stock 18" polished bullitt rims were selling, new, for 250.

SVT Bullitt 18 Chrome Plated

Can I reasonably expect to sell these rims? Mine arent new, so I would not expect 250. But if I could get something 150/wheel, that would cover enough of the cost of new rims to make it justifiable.

I think you could get that price if they don't have any curb rash or dings on them and there is a decent amount of tread left on the tires and the TPMS sensors are in place.

I have been looking for a set of those myself. Just missed some on Craigslist a few weeks back. They were close enough to drive and pick up too.

I have the $h*tty 17's and I would spend 500-600 on ur polished 18's with decent tread. I'm in the same situation as you kinda, and am saving for 20's ...............but if I see a smokin deal on wheels like yours, i'll jump on em'

Hey thanks for the info everyone. I am going to be conservative and assume I can get 500 for them. Which, I suppose is better than nothing. If I spend 1300 on new rims and tires, that means the total upgrade would cost me 800. Not too bad, but still a lot. That is 1/7th of the way to a Whipple.

Newtakeoff.com has the chrome wheels, essentially new, for $779 I believe for a set of four. The painted wheels are $99 each. You can get essentially new fan blades and tires for $999.

Wheels and tires, I got the car last september, stored it for the winter, put a few miles on the tires this summer, I travel so only drive few times a month. Now got new rims.

So the rims, tires, TPMS - all in tact, I have sitting around wasting space, would love to get rid of them.