What other cars can I get a MAF from? Ford SHO? Thunderbird?

Black1987Stang

Aug 22, 2004
Jersey Shore
What kind of car or truck can i get a maf from to work for my 19lb injectors? I heard I could take one from a Ford SHO and it would even be better than the stock maf :shrug: Anyways what vehicle could i get a maf from for my stang. Im running 19lb injectors, Even just the top sensor part would be good, i have the housing. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

94-95 Mustang GT MAF - $40-$100. It is 70 MM instead of the stock 55 MM on regular stangs built prior to 94. It uses a slip on duct on the side that goes to the throttle body and a 4 bolt flange on the other. You need a $25-$35 flange adapter from Pro-M to fit the stock slip on air ducting that goes to the air box. Wiring plugs right in with no changes. I got a metal flange adapter from Powered by Ford for $35 and tax. That was over a year ago. Summit Racing may also have one too.