WHAT THE HELL? 6 piece brand new headlight set is starting to go..

I bought a set of Euro G2 black headlights from x3racing....

My previous set was stock yellowed headlights, crystal diamond corners and signals...... my corners look brand new when i took them off... the signal lamps however were yellowed up in a matter of months from water...

This being a new set, it is raining today and i noticed that there is no water in the lense, but its starting to fog up.. WTF?!?!?!? soo last night i ran a bead of silicone around them and hoped that would do the trick.. wrong.. Their fogging up again today... Why is this happening????? it seems like only the signal lamps do this... is there a reason why??? Any help would be great... my headlights and corners are still good

• Sponsors (?)

I'm in the same boat, I have some new head lights but the right center one keeps foging up for some reason. But, I goes away after a few days of dry weather, but still, it look really bad

My new diamonds would get all kinds of moisture on the inside of them when I washed the car. I just ran silicone all the way around them and problem solved..

-Smoke

You don't twist in bulbs, you push them in, then there is that gray retainer that you twist on after you put the bulb in and plug in the wire, Thats hold the bulb in so it doesn't fire out of there.

Did the new lights say anything about upgrading your bulbs to a different style? Maybe you should have like a 9007 bulb instead of the stock 9004's. The 9007s are brighter, so maybe. :shrug: