What to do w/ empty fog light holes???

• Sponsors (?)

Qwk88LX said:
Putting foglights on an LX is like putting a wing on a notch :notnice: ...just isn't right.
unclejackrock , either go with the hamster or put the stock foglights back in ;)

I agree. That's why my car will remain (aftermarket) foglight-less.

I had an idea though since i have the switch and the harness for the foglights.

WHat if i got some paintball guns and rigged up a 12V solenoid that would fire them. I can rig up two on each side of the radiator with the barrels coming out through the bottom slit on the LX bumper. Angle them in and up so they hit a target 20-30 feet in front about 3 feet up from the ground.

Next ricer that pulls the flyby and cuts me off is getting their ass end peppered with paintballs!! I'll get little P-51 emblems for the side :)

I'm just kidding!

or so i say :D

I did the same with the removal of the fog lights and the bracket. But I went to Home Depot and bought some angled aluminum and some flat aluminum to replace the brace. Bolted it up to where the fog lights bolt to. Then had some fog light covers and screwed them to the holes to cover them. Had to paint the inside of them black to keep from seeing through them. Heres how it looked.
581377_4_full.jpg

Put flame thrower in the driver side opening and a 12 volt powered (or hydraulic) metal spike in the other opening. You could run up on a ricer and shoot the flame thrower and let him see in the out side rear view mirror and ram them with the spike. Or, you could a chicken cannon, in each; the one they use to shoot chickens at air plane wind screens. :rlaugh: