What wideband O2 do you recommend?

94blackcobra

Mar 6, 2012
What are you guys running and how do you like it? I am going to be getting into data logging and tuning, probably with a quarterhorse, so I want something that will integrate with that system. I also want to be able to log boost, so any suggestions that will help get me there are appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I use the Zeitronix Zt-2 and have found it to be a great system. While I no longer use it for data logging (I can data log every measurable parameter with my AEM-EMS) I still use it for my AFR dash gauge.

I have been looking at the ZT-2's and they seem to be a nice unit but I am leaning towards the Innovate LC-1. I've read good things about it and it is about $100 cheaper than the ZT-2. Anyone have experience with the LC-1's?

I am using the NGK AFX and love it so far. Benefits from using the very accurate NGK sensor (which will show no reading on failure as opposed to a incorrect reading like Bosch). Has 2 decimal places on reading as well for more accuracy. Also has output for feed to logging system of choice.