What would be necessary to use fox body vortech supercharger kit in 94-95?

• Sponsors (?)

Reclock= Loosen the allens on the headunit and the case will turn (re-clockin) so the blower volute will be in the right position for your discharge to be hooked up.
The fox headunits have the volute clocked way further towards the pass. fender

Whats new though...all I mean (i may be missing something)
I ran a S-trim on my car (since 99') for 5-6 years before the T-trim I have now...the kit looks to be the same, cept for the price drop.

what about the way the pulley lines up with the other pulleys when it is mounted on the bracket? will there be a problem there?

i was just wondering because 94/95 have the pulleys in closer to the engine than the foxes ...

*edit* i just re-read the thread, and since you are going to make a custom bracket, it sounds like you are probably good to go ... i wonder if vortech would sell just the bracket ... :shrug:

Not to bring this thread back from the dead or anything :D , but im looking at 94-95 stangs and i would buy the fox SC kit for like $1499.. thats hell of alot cheaper then the 2800.. would that kit work if i reclocked the headunit and if i got a 94-95 specific bracket????? and obviously discharge tube???