What would you pay for a pair of '01 cobra front seats?

I found a pair of '01 cobra fronts for sale that im thinking about swapping into my fox. Whats a reasonable price for these? Ive seen the 03-04 seats going any where from 600 and up.

seats081ih3.jpg

seats151gu9.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

$450 doesn't sound bad and if you get them under $400 thats a decent deal. The leather should clean up near mint so long as there are no tears or cracks that have ripped through. The right cleaning and conditioning will work wonders on leather that appears damaged.

The suede however, I am not sure of. Do some research on cleaning it, and go to town. Could have some real clean seats for $400 or less, which would be a nice bargain.

Be careful cleaning suede. My Lightning had the suede in it and I dropped something on it. TINY TINY SPOT right? I scrubbed it gently...it came out with no problems. I did the same thing again, and I had to scrub it a little harder. The stain came out, but you could see the suede was disturbed there. IT didn't sit right after that. I did NOT use a scrub brush either...I used a soft terry towel both times. DO NOT USE A SCRUB BRUSH ON THE SUEDE!!!!