What's the best blaster coil on plug set out there?

sick2v

Aug 5, 2009
S.A. Tx
I'm looking to get a dyno tune on my N/A 02GT with a new set of 24lbs/hr injectors soon but figured I'll go ahead and change to a set of aftermarket Blaster Coil on Plugs, as well, for a more efficient burn of the fuel/air mixture. Its all about volumetric efficiency baby!:nice: I've looked around and read specs for Accel, MSD and GMS. But I know the value of population concensus. So if you have any insight on whats the best out there, dont be shy.

P.S. I'm a new guy on here and this is my first thread.

• Sponsors (?)

yes, the stock motorcraft C.O.P.'s will do you just fine.. seriously no need for buying any of the ones mentioned..oh, and stay away from anything GMS :nice:

but im sure with accel and msd being reputable companies, you probably wont go wrong with either one of those 2 choises if you absolutly have to spend your money..

oh, and :welcome:

I just got a set of the Accel supers off ebay for 230$ (all 8); from the research i did, All aftermarket cops have issues and ford are the most reliable. I haden't heard anything bad about the Accels so i decided to give it a shot, i mean for half the price and the potential for hp gains its hard to justify spending twice as much for the motorcrafts....