Mach 1 Whats The best Price On A 2003 Mustang Mach1

Sir_Dingo

Jan 15, 2004
I was driving home today, and went past a Ford dealer, and saw some Stangs on the lot, I was just looking, not goign to buy one.
But I have been thinking, just thinking about getting a 2nd car, just for weekends/nights, etc.. Something that has the American V8, and can whip me back :cool:
I currently drive a 2001 Toyota Tundra, and that gets dirty from work, I am a Salesman for highend Lumber and Window company, that sells just to custom home builders, in the Chicago area.

Anyway, the car salesman came up to me, and showed me a 2003 Mustang Mach1, thing is, the car is used, has only 2,000 miles on it, the guy had to get an Explorer because he got hurt at work or something, couldnt drive stick anymore.

the car was ****ing awesome, all Black, black leather inside, and tinted windows, etc..

So what would a good price be for a used 2003 Mustang Mach1 with 2,000 miles on it ?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Sir_Dingo said:
So what would a good price be for a used 2003 Mustang Mach1 with 2,000 miles on it ?

Thanks

Considering that you can get a new one for 23.5-24.5k, I'd try to get it for 21k. Its an awsome car the will set your world on fire when you drive it. You will never regret owning a Mach 1..... unless you don't like excitement.

The book value 21+ wholesale, 24+ retail... That's the market in the south, up north might be different.

$20k-$21k seem to be the going price. And to think June of 03 you couldn't get less than the over 29k MSRP :bang:

Let me tell you it's worth every penny of the MSRP too. Something I haven't said about a car in a very very long time :nice:

question....I'm looking at buying my mother a new Mustang and she wants the Mach1....only catch is it has to be automatic. My dealer has one on the lot (GORGEOUS!!) MSRP is $30K..there is a $3K rebate and he said they would haggle out about another $2K....so $25K+ttl for an '04 Automatic Mach1 blue/black mach460...the works...

What do you guys think?

update....spoke with 2 different dealers...have them in a pricing war....J.S. Ford $24.641 OUT THE DOOR for the blue '03 automatic

Maloy Ford....(waiting on updated price)....gotta be less than the other one because they offer a $1000 price match guarantee.

Does this sound about right??

Do people check these forums during the day??

Your area has something to do with the price. Seems Texas/Florida are the cheapest I've seen. But under 25k for a new 04 auto is a good deal, I paid over 22k for my 02 GT. The auto adds almost 900 bucks to the price of the car so I'd go for it if that's what you want. I paid 29k for mine before all the rebates :notnice: but let me tell you if I didn't know what they were going for now I'd feel I got a bargain! :spot:

dang.... in so cali the mach ones AT LEAST go for about 27k and above no less...... or maybe thats in my area. I have been to 3 ford dealerships and they were selling their Gts nearly in the same price range... i dunt get it