Whats the stuff to clean head lites?

• Sponsors (?)

bigcat said:
its called money. you buy new headlights.
Yeah and not all of us have money just falling out of our asses either.

I remember reading some write-ups about sanding them down with very fine sandpaper and using scratch filler or something to smooth them back out. They looked almost as good as new when done.

88 Fox GT said:
Yeah and not all of us have money just falling out of our asses either.

I remember reading some write-ups about sanding them down with very fine sandpaper and using scratch filler or something to smooth them back out. They looked almost as good as new when done.
I remember something like that too!! But they make a little cheap kit you just wipe on and off. Probably some lite hand buffing.

Ohh willys thought you would have an S197 by now.

Bout the Head lights... I agree with the buy new ones, they will never look great again, dont waste your money on a cleaner when your gonna buy new ones in a year anyway

S&B said:
Ohh willys thought you would have an S197 by now.

Bout the Head lights... I agree with the buy new ones, they will never look great again, dont waste your money on a cleaner when your gonna buy new ones in a year anyway
If I can clean em why buy new ones? :shrug:

You know how I'm going to fix the problem of my headlights yellowing? I'm going to put a Capri nose back on it. I fuggin' HATE aero headlights. Mine are 2 or so years old and are foggy and yellow as ****. I HATE THEM!! I like the look but, damn them all to hell. Besides, my car is a Capri and should probably look like one. LOL

...or an '86 GT haven't made up my mind yet. LOLL :shrug: