Fox What's your favorite appearance mod

When you paint a skull and crossbones on your cowl hood with a paint brush, it was actually a Mopar I did it on.....

Attachments

• IMG_50601(1).jpg
    IMG_50601(1).jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

I never answered this. But my answer should be fairly obvious. Brakes. Big honking rotors and nice calipers. It's the first thing I look at with any car I check out. I might be a little bit judgmental at times too. ;)

I never answered this. But my answer should be fairly obvious. Brakes. Big honking rotors and nice calipers. It's the first thing I look at with any car I check out. I might be a little bit judgmental at times too. ;)
Kinda hard fitting and seeing those big brakes with a set of 10 holes or pony wheels, lol.

One piece headlights first big brakes second.oh! My eclipse sunshade is the shizznit.

Attachments

• IMG_20200904_114113.jpg
    IMG_20200904_114113.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20210317_165926_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20210317_165926_hdr.jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20200417_165439_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20200417_165439_hdr.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 57
Stance depending on car. 85/86 GT, 100% stock exterior (including 10 holes) with about 1" lowering all around.

Aero GT's - Cobra rear bumper and grill insert

Basically subtle exterior mods.

Mustang5L5 - when are you getting the big honkin' rotors? Cobra 13's are good, but not big honkin'. :D

Are you sure that was a mass produced edition (Gremlin was) or somebodies one off? That rear wing looks to have been added a couple decades later.

I think it was a one off for a car show based on the company logos (sponsors) present. It looks like a mild era custom. Just my 2 cents.

Are you sure that was a mass produced edition (Gremlin was) or somebodies one off? That rear wing looks to have been added a couple decades later.

I think it was a one off for a car show based on the company logos (sponsors) present. It looks like a mild era custom. Just my 2 cents.
Yeah I’m sure. I had to live through the “ Van era”. look up Levi’s Denimachine. it was a collaboration between Ford, Levi’s, and Coca Cola. They made thousands of those hideous things between 1976/77.

And nothing.......I repeat.... nothing.....Could make this thing “ appear” better. Not wheels/rake/paint/ or bogus flares/roof scoops/ wing spoilers or side pipes that they bolted on those junkers back then.

Last edited:
I, the 70s car fanatic, can't even defend the weird fascination with vans that happened in the 70s. WTF were ya'll old farts thinking???
It was a motel on wheels, portable pot smoking room, and mobile meditation spot all in one. Plus the "A team" needed something g they all could fit in.

Yeah, um, a station wagon or a pickup with a camper shell would be better, and 70s era camper shells were universally :poo:ty.
So why would a pickup with a :poo:ty shell be better? Also unless your an exhibitionist that station wagon would get you caught with the preachers daughter or son if your into that.

Forman had that wagon and Donna left him for a guy with a van, Kelso had a van and now gets to bang Mila all the time and eat cheetos.Mike drop..............

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
No never had one but growing up in the 70's , hanging out in basements even cooler then Erics, having teenage sex in said basements, I can understand that van craze.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user