Wheel price

Well, the time has to come. I am just curious to see what you guys think I should put these up for. I want to post them on the trader first, then if nothing happens I will auction them. I am in no hurry to get rid of them.

17X9 Cobra R wheels - There are 5 of them - All Near perfect, no curb rash, no peeling, blemishes, or any of that. I figured I needed a spare one in case one got torn up. They have 255/45/17 BFG KDWs with on the low side 80% tread left. Only 4500 miles on the wheels and about 2213 on the tires.

Just curious what I should start at. I would probably have to ship them freight. Anyone have experience with that? Any help is always appreciated.

Reason for sale is need of 18" wheels to accomodate brake kit.

• Sponsors (?)

I paid $600 locally for 4 used silver 17x9 Cobra R rims and tires comparable to what you have. I've been looking for 2 more (e-bay and locally) and prices for just the rims are running $125-150/each. I'm thinking $800 would be a good price.

Thats actually perfect. Thats what I thought they would go for. 800ish. Kick in the pants really, but that how car parts are. Guess I should have mentioned they are chrome. Sucks cause they go for 295 each on Fords site. I didn't pay that, but who pays retail. As far as used, I doubt you would even know they are used. I pull them off every year and give them a thourough cleaning.

As far as the brake kit, it will be the Brembo 14" Grand Turismo kit.

Thanks for all your input. I should have them posted in the trader some time soon. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't goin too high or too low. As said, I am no real hurry to move them. Thanks again.

wytstang said:
If your selling all 5 as a set 900 easy for 17x9 chrome mint condition rims and tires. .02

I would think so too, but then I have to figure what it costs to ship them. I am sure it won't be cheap. I put them up for sale. We will see what happens. I am in no big hurry to sell. Thanks again for the input...