wheel & tire combo's on your fox, lets see them.

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
Show us pics of your wheel/tire combo. Fat & skinnies, Saleens, 93 Cobra, Cobra R's, Ponies, Pony R's, what ever your running. White foxes, Black, yellow, Red, whatever color your car is. Members are always looking for wheel ideas & color combo's, lets get a wheel/tire sticky going.

93 Cobra replicas.

ry%3D400

• Sponsors (?)

heres over a hundred pages of fox wheel and tire goodness... why re-invent the wheel?

Foxbody Wheel Picture Thread - Corral Forums

because we arent on the corral, this is stangnet? I dont even have an account there, and have never visited there. I have no intentions to either.

I know there are other wheel threads on here though. But, what the heck, i'll contribute.

Here is my car. 89 white vert with silver bullits. 245's in the front and 275's in the rear

View attachment 268779
View attachment 268780
View attachment 268781

I know there are other wheel threads, just trying to get it into one thread like corral. I also didn't want to take corrals and make it ours. I'm not re-inventing anything, just trying to make things easier for other members.

i wasn't going to post any pics of my car until i finish it completely here in a few days, but what the heck...

17x9 saleen sc's with nexen n3000 tires up front 245/45/17
17x10 saleen sc's with nexen n3000 tires out back 275/40/17

crappy iphone pic
IMG_01541.jpg

OH hellz no are you gettin away with that! Your car is one of the best on here.....we deserve a full pic! :nice:

Look through the link to the Corral thread. His car is in there.

It's kinda funny, I'm looking for info on a five lug conversion, and I ended up looking at Corral's wheel thread, and I kept recognizing cars from Stangnet. I saw 25th's and TT91's, and S&B's cars among a bunch of others.

Look through the link to the Corral thread. His car is in there.

It's kinda funny, I'm looking for info on a five lug conversion, and I ended up looking at Corral's wheel thread, and I kept recognizing cars from Stangnet. I saw 25th's and TT91's, and S&B's cars among a bunch of others.
'

No I hear ya....but this is NOT Corall.

This is SN. Lets make all searches link to us! :SNSign:

Lets make SN more than Corral right? :shrug:

No links.....lets make this site the best. Honestly I don't go to Corral. Sn rulez. :shrug: