wheel & tire combo's on your fox, lets see them.

17x9 Cobra R's,Riken Raptors with 245.40.17's up front,and 255.40.17's out back.275's coming soon for the rear.

DSCF0373.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

because we arent on the corral, this is stangnet? I dont even have an account there, and have never visited there. I have no intentions to either.

I know there are other wheel threads on here though. But, what the heck, i'll contribute.

Here is my car. 89 white vert with silver bullits. 245's in the front and 275's in the rear

View attachment 268440

Im running chrome Bullitts on my car..
But for some reason, I always thought that style of rim looks better on foxbodies.
:nice:
Your car looks good, without being too tacky. Love it.

:nice::nice::nice::nice:

I know I'm not so much loyal either. I'm a member on other stang sites. It still would be good to have a wheel/tire resource on stang net to get some ideas and to whore our rides some more, I mean 25th's is the biggest :taco: here :D :hail2:.

I know I'm not so much loyal either. I'm a member on other stang sites. It still would be good to have a wheel/tire resource on stang net to get some ideas and to whore our rides some more, I mean 25th's is the biggest :taco: here :D :hail2:.
no, that would be lasersvt, he just doesnt have a fox