Where did everyone go?

03gtdrkpny

Apr 4, 2004
IL
I haven't been around for about 18 months, this forum used to be quite busy. What happened? Did everyone buy an 05+ and move to the other forum? Or did they all just leave? Is there a better forum elsewhere? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

drive2.gif

I wrecked my GT, so now I am cruising around in a Ranger with a furiously underpowered 4 cyl. I am considering something German, or a early-mid 70's Vette, or even better, resume flying. I could get a nice Culver Cadet or PA-17 or something. Or maybe fix up the house. All I know is that I am never ever financing a car again. If you do have to finance, contact your nearest organized crime hang out. They offer better rates and incentives than banks.

I usually check in once a day or so, more if I am posting on a interesting topic. Lately I am bored with the same old questions like what exhaust, Long tubes or shorties, Vortec or Kenne Bell. I guess there are only so many mustang parts that can be talked about. I think we ran out of new topics a while ago. I also don't think it is just this site. I frequent some of the others and they have threads tiltled What did you have for lunch? :rolleyes:

I don't know, there used to be the ricers that posted and start flame wars with stang owners. But I agree, you can only talk about the usual stuff for so long, then you just don't feel like posting anymore.

Haven't seen this before: :dead:

You almost have to pi$$ people off around here to get something
interesting going..... :shrug:

I think you guys should all sell your Stangs and buy crapmaros and fireturds.

On a serious note, I've noticed that people come and go a lot on your typical performance car BB. People sell their cars, trade for something different, or just lose interest in their car.