Where did everyone go?

I used to post quite a bit, started in the V6 section but got bored and came over here to talk. I have been looking at motorcycles seriosuly now for a couple of months so i've been on www.twowheelforum.com a ton lately. If you are interested in bikes or ride, go there. It's a smaller forum that has a great atmosphere and TONS of intelligence.

• Sponsors (?)

I still come by every now and then to see what is going
on here and how everyone is doing.I actually ended up
selling my 96 GT for a 07 Subaru STI because of numerous
problems I was having with it.I still love mustangs and how
knows I might end up getting one sometime in the future.
Alot of folks here I notice have bought other cars and sold
there mustangs.

I just show up and pirate threads. Nothing else happens here. You don't even need a car to be around these parts.
View attachment 380989

I was considering this as my latest hot rod:

View attachment 380990

It runs on all sorts of fuels, and is somewhat emissions friendly. I am going to get one of those "electric superchargers" for it. Namely an electric cattle prod to zap it in the butt for more speed. Forget 22 inchers, I got some 36's on the front and a set of 40's in the back.

i drop by every now and then, but the forums just arent as active as they were years ago, kinda sucks... I been in the mustang world for a while, and it seems like everytime I come back, its the same old threads about the same old stuff... Any other founding members around here?