where do you guys buy your wheels?

• Sponsors (?)

ebay huh...well they seem to be really good prices but then you gotta buy wheels so i guess it is about the same...regardless thanks i got to check them out i love saleens but i dont know about the rivits:shrug: let me see some pics once you get them mounted up on the car!

Got my TTII's with tires from my local board, the guy got rid of the car and kept the rims...I think they may have been on one of his buddies cars as well???, got them for 800$...again WITH tires.

I got my Pro-stars from a bud who owed me 100$ for pitching in for his bail (got pulled over for racing) gave them to me as a wedding gift as re-pay/gift. They have tires and the rears are BFG DR but like a 235...but they were still a great gift.

i paid 1300 for my 18" cobra r's with tires wondering if buying them seperate i can get them cheaper....maybe buy tires or wheels first then when i get more money get the others..trying to fully decide what i want...i really have always loved chrome saleens 18x9 or 18x10 trying to decide....but i think a 18" bullit w/ dd would look sexy too.

i bought my corbra r's as a package for 1300 just seeing if i could make it any cheaper....i want my wheels but i cant afford 1300 right now....damn it:mad:

i was looking at some dd 18" bullits i know i know i hate black wheels but there so damn cheap!!!!!

i bought my corbra r's as a package for 1300 just seeing if i could make it any cheaper....i want my wheels but i cant afford 1300 right now....damn it:mad:

i was looking at some dd 18" bullits i know i know i hate black wheels but there so damn cheap!!!!!

Can't you get silver DD bullitts? I've seen them before.. You can also get DD silver or anthracite Cobra R's cheap.

ok well i think if fitments fine i might got saleens 18x9....how are the bf goodrich kdw's? they seem to be the cheapest i can find that are some what decent..?

Those are the cheapest you can find? I'm sure there are cheaper than that out there.

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

With my mods in sig I can floor it in 1st (stock T5) at anything above 2k and not break loose, and I can't get 'em to squawk second. I run 295/35/18 out back and they do very well in heavy rain, and you know how Michigan rain can be sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 103
Those are the cheapest you can find? I'm sure there are cheaper than that out there.

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

With my mods in sig I can floor it in 1st (stock T5) at anything above 2k and not break loose, and I can't get 'em to squawk second. I run 295/35/18 out back and they do very well in heavy rain, and you know how Michigan rain can be sometimes.

wow..i want to see a side profile of your car to see how aggresive the wheel tread looks got one??

auctually they were the second cheapest wheel i located..the cheapest was a continentel?? i figured i would spend a little more and get a tire i know and one that didn't have completely lame tread..

yeah im really holding black bullitts in the back of my mind...they are so cheap...but when my car goes black i would want them gone...so i dont really want to get two sets becaus ei wouldn't be able to sell the bullits for nothing once i get them mounted.

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0866.jpg
    IMG_0866.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 99