where is color combo info on these??

stackz

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2001
atlanta, ga & charleston, sc
is it on the door tag?? I'm trying to figure out what my exterior color and the interior trim color is on my 95 gt vert.

It's a factory purple on the outside is all I really know lol. The interior has the upgraded cloth seats like my old 94 gt had but they are black with white stitching and my driver seat is in sad shape so I really wanna know what my technical name for my interior trim is so I can call the various mustang dismantlers and try to track down a better seat.

Is there a chart that breaks down exterior/interior trim by code on here?? I looked in the FAQ and it only gives exterior color names and production numbers.

• Sponsors (?)

It sounds like someone may have replaced the seat surfaces unless its some kind of special edition. Is it a cobra? Have you tried googling ford trim codes or something like that. You could always get the info off the door tag and call a Ford dealership and see what they have for a listing.

no, its not a cobra and its definitely factory covers. They are black outer and dark grey inner with the stitching. kinda interesting actually. this car is like a weird combo of interesting things. hell, it's purple...I mean seriously, how many people wanted a purple mustang from the factory?? and it being a 95 I imagine they threw in some weirdo extras to see if it would appeal...which I'm thinking it didnt haha.

anyway, it is definitely like the cloth GT seats from the GT's with the 17" wheel option...the highback non-normal seats. I'm thinking if push comes to shove I can steal a seat bottom foam from a foxbody mustang or a turbocoupe and then just try to stitch the bolster back together. I've pulled seats apart before and have the hog rings and hog pliers available to me....