Where to Buy New "Map Light"

• Sponsors (?)

By "all ****ed up" do you mean it just doesn't work or is beyond repair?

Mine didn't work when I first got my car, so I took it out and took it apart, cleaned the connectors on the insided, super glued the cap back on the spring thing inside and it works now. You could try fixing it if it just doesn't work. :shrug:

The Previous owner has it glued, and Jurry Rigged all to hell. And the Place to put a Bulb in is Bent. Im just looking to get a new one period.

Roland69 Id Appriciate it if you picked one up for me. I will pay you when you get it.

Joey5.0 said:
The Previous owner has it glued, and Jurry Rigged all to hell. And the Place to put a Bulb in is Bent. Im just looking to get a new one period.

Roland69 Id Appriciate it if you picked one up for me. I will pay you when you get it.

Ok I will see about getting one Thursday or Friday....I'll let you know. I assume you want a grey one

Oooh oooh i need one too. Actually all i need is the damn clip to hold mine up, it was gone when i bought the car and has frustrated me so much i had to zip tie it up. But i'll take a whole new one as well.

Roland== send me a pm what you want for one if you can get an extra one.

Roland69 said:
OK I think I can get them for about 5-10 (CDN) and whatever shipping is....so probly no more than 15-20 USD shipped....but I'll let you guys now for sure. I don't know how many there is there but probly 3 or 4 anyway

Got any yet? Do they Work and have a Bulb in them?