Where to cruise in San Antonio?

Warlok

Oct 11, 2006
I guess if I was cool, I would allready know the best hangouts for maybe finding a few Stangers that like to have a good time with the cars........but im not too cool.

I just have a beautiful 07 GT that looks like black glass with white stripes down the top, that runs very well. Im 52 years old, and nobody wants to play! :D I just ride around by my self trying to find some fun people with real attitudes and not a bunch of blow hards with big mouths, and small minds!

Bun & Barrel used to be fun years ago, but its long dead. Last week was the last of hanging out at the Pig Stand on Broadway, I was just by there a few minutes ago, and its dark and empty. Where is the new place to go? Is there one? I never thought it would be a problem finding people who like Mustangs and any car for that matter, I guess if I was younger I would. Biffs is lame and so full of BS and 20 year olds with 40 years of driving and mechanical experience that it got to be just not worth the trip.

How about it? Anybody out there in San Antonio Texas, wanna play?:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Biff Busby's on Topperwein and IH-35North every Friday starting around 6 or so.

You being in town all this time I'm amazed you've never heard of it. Anyhow, it's a weekly show of classic muscle, 'Vettes and a few Mustang people, such as United Stangs and Lone Star Stangs hang out there.

I co-direct a quiet ( for now ) local SVTOA chapter that is open to any Ford-branded vehicle. In fact, we're made up of mostly Cobras and regular Mustangs, with a few other goodies tossed in. We do cruises, shows, hang outs, etc.

We meet every second Thursday at Jordan Motorcars on Pat Booker Road, 6:30pm.

I never get involved with the groups. In fact I've never spoken to any of them, I just go to see the cars with my son.

In SVTOA, that sort of stuff doesn't happen. Our only problem is participation is lacking, mostly because people associate SVT with being something other than Ford.

Yup!

Osiris said:
I never get involved with the groups. In fact I've never spoken to any of them, I just go to see the cars with my son.

In SVTOA, that sort of stuff doesn't happen. Our only problem is participation is lacking, mostly because people associate SVT with being something other than Ford.

I have been at Biffs a few times, and it was a strange kind of gathering to me, and it is pretty far from home. Mostly there were young kids in Japanese car's who all seemed to have seen the movie "The Fast And the Furious" way too many times.
Whats wrong with me is I am too old apparently to understand. I understand I cant find one man near my age "52" with a Mustang or any thing for that matter to just meet and shoot the **** with. Idea being, any man my age that has a new GT most likley has loved cars all his life, and will have stories to tell, and I just might learn something.

We'll see. :rolleyes: