Where To Find 03-04 Oil Adapter?!?

Matthew McGrogan

Feb 15, 2018
Hello all! I recently bought a crashed 03 cobra for it's drivetrain, but the oil cooler/filter adapter is broken... Does anyone know where I can find one of these?!? I've looked all over and can't find any... To clarify, the oil cooler is fine and I'm looking for the adapter that connects the cooler to the block... Any points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

Hello all! I recently bought a crashed 03 cobra for it's drivetrain, but the oil cooler/filter adapter is broken... Does anyone know where I can find one of these?!? I've looked all over and can't find any... To clarify, the oil cooler is fine and I'm looking for the adapter that connects the cooler to the block... Any points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

This?

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-6881BA/199...MIhtH5wrmr2QIVjkoNCh3JEg6BEAQYASABEgKekPD_BwE

Rockauto should have these too.

I'm pretty sure we have discount codes for both of those places in the Vendor forums.

It's similar to that, but the 03-04 ones are slightly different and I don't believe they're interchangable...the adapter needed is attached to the oil cooler in the attached picture

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 182
Well... I have discovered that the part you need is:

F8ZE-6884-AA
or
F8ZE-6884-AB

Trouble is: I don't see anyone who sells it. :scratch:

At least you can hit up the salvage yard search engines with that.