WHICH CAM IS BEST FOR STREET?

I was reading a discussion about the pros and cons of the Steeda #19 vs the Crane 2031 vs the stock cam and its clear with my set up that the two aftermarket cams would benefit at the track, but its been said the stock cam would be best for the street because the other two, especially the #19 robs lots of lowend, what do you all think?

• Sponsors (?)

I am by no way a cam expert, but if you're running those heads and intake, it would be dumb to keep the stock cam... i have heard that the #19 does rob a lot of lowend power and comes on around 3k. even if the crane robs lowend as much, 3.73's will overcome and loss of low torque, and only allow full advantage of the heads and intake you are running now. plus, no one says you cant rev your car a little higher if you NEED the power on the street... other cams im gonna throw at you to look at are the (trick flow) tfs stage 1 and a custom grind cam would be the best option. ive heard good things about the tfs stage 1

with that combo listed in your sig. I would call Ed Curtis or Jay allen and get a custom cam done. They will set you up and get you EXACTLY what you want, the most out of your combo.
I have checked into a Curtis cam and probably will wait untill re-build time for that, as for now ,revving so as to make the cam "come on" thats what has to happen, Im ok with my 19 but the little 302 's gotta rev to get it on,she's a blast though.