Which Computer Mass Air None Mustang?

Which Computer Mass Air Non-Mustang?

Ok I talked myself out of Holley Pro-Jection. I'm gathering parts for a mass air EFI swap to my 289 to perform late spring or early summer. I just purchased an 91 mustang upper and lower intake complete w/ fuel rails w/ the mustang 16 lb injectors. I have time, I'm always tring to save money and I will not purchase an aftermarket wiring harness, I will use a factory.

What 90s 5.0L (thunderbird, crown vic, or ??? what numbers, yrs, ect) came with mass air computers? I will be hunting down the computer and wiring harness next.

Also will the thunderbird, crown vic, or ??? computer have any issues with the 16 lb mustang injector vs. the 14lb? I ony paid $35 for the manifolds w/ injectors off ebay, so If the mustang manifold cant be used no big deal.

Only mods I plan are headers till I get comfortable w/ EFI

Note: I plan to correct the pins at the connectors to correct the firing order, any links greatly appreciated, Thanks! I have been readying on http://fordfuelinjection.com/

Im also looking for CHEAP stock parts for this swap if you have them.

• Sponsors (?)

cant go wrong with factory parts

check these out http://store.summitracing.com/defau...eywordSearch&DDS=1&N=115&target=egnsearch.asp

by the way stock injectors on a HO are 19 lbs/hr and are orange, non HO are grey and 15 lbs/hr. make damn shure that is an HO upper or you'll just be better off with a 2 bbl crapola

wireing harness of any v8 will do just need to add 4 wires to the computer plug for mass air meter. also be careful with the wire behind the fuel pump relay some of them are resitor wires, threw me for a loop the first time i ran across it

by the way stock injectors on a HO are 19 lbs/hr and are orange, non HO are grey and 15 lbs/hr. make damn shure that is an HO upper or you'll just be better off with a 2 bbl

The manifolds and ect. wont ber here till next wed or so. It supposed to be off a mustang w/ the 19lbs, I will check when it arrives.

Will a non-mustang computer have any isses with 19 lb injectors?

theres not any other computer that will work with mass air and 19 lb injectors witout reprogaming other than the 89-93 mustang (94-95 will work but not reccomneded) u can buy this computer from bout any parts store and they have always took a 4cyl comp as a core for me good luck
(oh and ashford grey injectors are 14 lb units:) )