Which one would you take?

Mstng93SSP

You have a nice rear end there Dave.
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Mililani, Hawaii
I have a 94 cobra. It's O.K., pretty much all original has a couple of smell dents, black interior in pretty good condition, 66k documented miles. It's a fun car, but I have an opportunity to get rid of it, and end up with a 1990 Black GT convertible pretty much even. Now, the 1990 is my best friends car so I know it WELL. He and I did everything on it. It's also a low mile documented car (Under 90k I think) it has 5 lug, 4 wheel discs, chrome saleen rims, new black top, gray leather. I have already made up my mind, so this is just for fun to see what others would do. Get rid of the cobra and get the 90 GT? Or keep the cobra?

Cobra

HBdecm.jpg

At8ohh.jpg

1990 GT

KP1mVp.jpg

nHIAlh.jpg

Thanks

Chris

• Sponsors (?)

You already have a convertible Chris, keep your Cobra.

Let’s get real here though, you’ve already traded, haven’t you?

You don’t have anything left to fix on the Cobra, so bye bye, am I right or am I right?

Reactions: 1 users
Fox convertibles get no love.

On my local CL, there's a bunch of convertibles that have been sitting for months.

A LX hatch or coupe pops up and it's gone in a weekend.

Reactions: 1 user
So what you guys are saying is buy his convertible AND keep the cobra? Got it. Now...where do I hide it so the "death makes us part" thing doesn't happen with the wife.... :rock:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Buy a new cobra!!! Went shopping with my wife at carmax bc she wrecked her escape over the weekend. Saw this guy and immediately turned car shopping from her to me lol. She didn’t find it funny!! Any who I’d keep the cobra

Attachments

• 658F938D-80EB-4CD3-809F-72D46CC03B20.jpeg
    658F938D-80EB-4CD3-809F-72D46CC03B20.jpeg
    335.6 KB · Views: 109
Well, I’ve had 4-5 fox body’s and a 94-95 SN95 would be next on my list. Especially a cobra. The Sn 94-95 would be the only ones I would buy though. I had a vert and probably only had the top down a handful of times and only at night. Meh.

Cobra FTW! C'mon, it's a Cobra! The 5 lugs and 4-wheel discs aren't an upgrade over what you have.

My 'vert is at $6k now, and still no love. Had 2 people say they were interested and 1 low-baller, so far. Gonna have to drop it again and list it in more places, soon. Still enjoying it over the summer.