Which one would you take?

You silly guys, you obviously don't know the value of a foxbody convertible.....especially when you list it on facebook from a used car dealer.....This car is a ragged out nothing special looks like a 314k mile car....and is only about 16k overpriced

rPMRz7.jpg

:confused:

• Surprised
  • Dislike
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Convertibles are cool and fun to have. Just make sure you also own a hatch or notch:). The best convertibles in my opinion are the unmolested bone stock ones in really nice condition.

Reactions: 1 users
So, let's calculate :chin

2 Foxes already [including] a vert plus one of the better examples of SN but you want a... GT.

Sounds Legit

Is someone trying to trade a paperclip into a space ship?

Noobz, stop smoking that stuff man.....it will give you health issues like E.D. The green convertible my daughter drives, the coupe is mine, the Cobra my wife drives. The Cobra as cool as it is bores me....a lot. I'm a fox guy 100%. My wife loves the Black GT and she doesn't care which car she drives as long as it's a 5 speed. Maybe I will just buy the GT and then my page will look like this.....

HBdecm.jpg

te6ktr.jpg

hDM0Yv.jpg

AND this...

KP1mVp.jpg

:shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
A straight up trade ? You like the short end of the stick?do ya? Cobra worth way more,don't be a D.

I'm not sure how any of this makes me a "D"? And I don't remember saying anything about a straight up trade? In my dealings I ended up with this cobra for around 3k. So, in theory I will probably end up ahead on this deal if I do it. I'm an 87-93 foxbody guy at heart. The cobra does very little for me. It's like having a super hot chick who is boring as hell.... anyway, I thought this would be a fun chat. Whatever I decide to do I will be fine with. I have no shortage of cars to play with...

Reactions: 1 users
A friend of mine in high school had a vert just like that, except chrome Cobra Rs. I always thought it was cool. That being said, I really like the Cobra you have. I would tastefully modify the Cobra with suspension goodies and maybe a Vortech. All bolt ons, and keep the original parts to go with the car if you decide to sell it.

However you end up, enjoy.

Ok Chris, here's the truth with me.

I remember when we got our first sn95 in to paint. I was more than a little disappointed with it.

Then my dad bought a '96 cobra brand new and gave me a ride. I liked them a lot more then.

Honestly, you're a fox nut, dump the Cobra and get the real mustang :D .

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not sure how any of this makes me a "D"? And I don't remember saying anything about a straight up trade? In my dealings I ended up with this cobra for around 3k. So, in theory I will probably end up ahead on this deal if I do it. I'm an 87-93 foxbody guy at heart. The cobra does very little for me. It's like having a super hot chick who is boring as hell.... anyway, I thought this would be a fun chat. Whatever I decide to do I will be fine with. I have no shortage of cars to play with...
Your first post asking for our opinion states you would end up even.soooooooo?