Which rims go with my white car??

• Sponsors (?)

what wheels will go w/ your car?? anything thats 5x4.5 bolt pattern

lol im just messing with you....i have always thought that chrome looks good...and if your only going with 17's i would say probley bullits ....however im not a fan of black wheels but some cars can pull it off

I prefer painted silver wheels on anything but thats just me. I'm not a fan of bling...especially not on sports cars. Save it for the donked monte carlos.

if you put a lift on a monte to get wheels on it your a homo!!!...i dont like the looks of white wheels....i think chrome looks excelent on our cars....i guess its all what your preference is....but i wouldn't ever buy a 17" wheel to me they look to small in our huge wheel wells

Looking at the pic you provided, I can picture 18" chrome bullets (DD in the rear) or 17" chrome '03 Cobras. Don't go with black rims. For some reason I don't think they'll look right on that car.

I want to go chrome but i can't:

1. I live in N.Y. where the salt would eat away at the chrome.
2. Chrome is more expensive
3. Chrome is also heavier (thats what im told..i dont want a drag wheel but i dont want a rock either)
4. If i get chrome then i would have to use the v6 rims in the winter (ugly) and buy new winter tires which is more $$$ because the ones on there are practically bald and all cracked (dont worry im not driving on them now)

18's = more $$ for the rims themselves and more $$$ for the tires

Do you guys have any pics of white SN95s? I tried searching on here and only came up with 2 cars. thanks

well what ever wheel package you go with it will all about equal out if your planning on running a 17x10 in the back your probley gonna go with some big rubber have you priced 315's???? also do you realize how horrible that would be to drive in the snow???? ....if your cars a v6 i cant see getting the big rear tires ...if you go with 18's you dont need to get huge rubber as a 18x9 can haddle a decent tire...any way you look at it though i wouldn't put money in wheels to leave them on in the winter time...and chrome is horribley heavy unless your all about racing it ...i cant notice a thing with mine??

well what ever wheel package you go with it will all about equal out if your planning on running a 17x10 in the back your probley gonna go with some big rubber have you priced 315's???? also do you realize how horrible that would be to drive in the snow???? ....if your cars a v6 i cant see getting the big rear tires ...if you go with 18's you dont need to get huge rubber as a 18x9 can haddle a decent tire...any way you look at it though i wouldn't put money in wheels to leave them on in the winter time...and chrome is horribley heavy unless your all about racing it ...i cant notice a thing with mine??

ok well thanks for straightening that out for me. I dont have any experience with a lot of this stuff. i just read what everybody writes on here and from word of mouth.

oh btw my car isnt a v6...previous owner swapped in a 5.0. the only way you can tell that its not a sixer is if u open the hood or the engine is running ;)

white with white wheels has always been a fav of mine, ever since i seen the saleen white with white.

i work for harley davidson, and we get a public perspective newsletter with ratios of what customers like weekly and also what other High end motorcycle and car companys are doing. Chrome is out and out dated these days. its a old school hot rodder thing. in this weeks newsletter they discussed the fact that the majority of high end car makers and alot of motorcycle companies are powdercoateing thier wheels to match the color of the car or to accent it. lambo, ferrari, aston martian, saleen, Ruff, were some of the names they mentioned.

I personally love matching wheels as long as the color fits. like you can't have a baby blue car with baby blue wheels, it just looks silly, but black with black wheels looks great.

I feel the supercars of today set the standard for the trends of tomorrow. They must be doing somthing right if they can sell a car for up to 1.5 mill and not blink an eye doing it. I dunno i am rambling on about nothing but its a lil bit of my perspective and hopefully you take it for what its worth.

I used to have a white 95 GT with 17 in chrome cobra R's, the look was sweet and I got alot of compliments. If I were going to buy a new set for my current 95 then it would be the silver or black Cobra R's. I used to live in NY too...UPSTATE where they get like 8 ft of snow a year. I would just take my good wheels off and put the crap ones on for the winter...I'm sure you've thought of that though.

gotta love a v6 to v8 swap....i bet your loving your cheaper insurance:nice:

HAHAHA cheaper insurance!!! im only 17 theres no such thing as cheap insurance :bang:

all depends which lights you got and % tint on windows

i know that my windows are tinted but the previous owner had them tinted and i didnt bother asking what % because i really dont care. i didnt even notice they were tinted until about a month after i got the car lol. tail lights are 96-98 (flame suit on) and i painted the trim/bezel around them black like on a saleen. the headlights are ultra clear with ultra clear corners (the ebay special)

Here mine 18x9 18x10 white saleens
Picture031.jpg

NewHomeFirstdetail025Medium.jpg

NewHomeFirstdetail032Medium.jpg

Also drag welds look killer heres Adrenalins car
wyt1.jpg

Attachments

• Picture031.jpg
    Picture031.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 152
  • NewHomeFirstdetail025Medium.jpg
    NewHomeFirstdetail025Medium.jpg