which tire should i get need advice

• Sponsors (?)

Unless I rev higher than 4,000 RPM on the street and pop the clutch, I honestly can't break traction with the 295 KDW's. I love these tires...would recommend them to anyone!

P.S. When I try to do donuts, my front wheels squeal before my rear tires break lose from the pavement. LOL

I bought these about a year ago and love them. The ONLY downside is that during cold weather the tend to create a bit of a flat spot where the tire meets the ground. It created a tiny bit of a shake in the steering wheel but only for a few minutes before the tire warms up.

Can't go wrong with the BFG's, had them on my 92 and loved them. My wifes 02 has Nitto's and they are great 50k plus on them now and they get very good traction still. But, based on your choices, I'd go with the BFG's.

yea the falkens i have now break loose at high rpms most of the time and break loose real bad into second i have to launch at like 2.3k so hopefully those bfg's will fix the problem ive running a 2.0 60ft now i woul dlike to get it down to 1.9 or 1.8s might need lca's to do that though