white smoke everywhere help!

hey everyone, yesterday i removed my throttle body to clean it, because i was running rich and i thought my cleaning it, it would help out my situation. i cleaned the blade and clean the rust from the coolant "chambers" and replaced the gasket. i started up the engine... smoke and water/coolant exited my tailpipes... the more i pressed the gas the more smoke and fluid came out. HELP..

i pulled the codes 21, 41, 91, 33 please help.

mods: Cold air intake, underdrive pulleys,

• Sponsors (?)

What did you use to clean the throttle body? Did you spray any of that into the intake? Factory or after market intake? I know factory ford intakes have a coating on the inside of them. If you use regular carb or brake cleaner it will remove the coating and can cause problems. Never heard of it causing a water leak though, but have seen and heard of the intake sucking air through the pores. I'm not sure if aftermarket intakes also have this coating or not

You probably are fine using the brake cleaner, but it sounds like you didn't install the gasket on the EGR spacer correctly. Those 2 rubber hoses on the top of the EGR spacer, one is in, one is out. If the gasket is bad or not installed properly, your basically dumping coolant into the intake and burning it in your engine.
I would get a new gasket ASAP before you do damage to the engine.

UPdate! i removed the input coolant hose to the egr spacer and i got no smoke...but i did get coolant everywhere. :(
can anyone chime in on whats going on here?

Did you block off the end of the hoses? :doh:
Coolant does flow from the one in the front to the spacer and returns from the one in the back. This was stated above.

But yes, fix it correctly and all your issues should be over.