Who is going to the all Ford race at Woodburn this Sunday?

I can take a weight when I get to the shop, we've got an extra booster and master there. I'd guess at least 5-7lbs, possibly more.

The main advantage for nate was the space to route the 3.5" downpipe on that side of the car, but every lb. helps.

• Sponsors (?)

I can take a weight when I get to the shop, we've got an extra booster and master there. I'd guess at least 5-7lbs, possibly more.

The main advantage for nate was the space to route the 3.5" downpipe on that side of the car, but every lb. helps.

What he said, but I also had the big block conv kit so it would be about 1" farther away from the engine. Mostly for the 3 1/2" downpipe, but was thinking ahead if I do a mod motor....:)

Nate

I think they open at 8? I'm going to head out anyways it could be raining here but dry there? There is a time change if anyone was gonna meet at sharis in the morning it's been changed to 7 A.M sorry for the late notice, but i just got back from the mountian dew games man it rocked! peace

john:p

I think they open at 8? I'm going to head out anyways it could be raining here but dry there? There is a time change if anyone was gonna meet at sharis in the morning it's been changed to 7 A.M sorry for the late notice, but i just got back from the mountian dew games man it rocked! peace

john:p

Its raining here at 0630, so looks like I will be staying home today:notnice:

What a great day of racing!! Made 3 passes, 11.12 @ 120, 11.14 @ 119, and 11.17 @ 119. No race gas, so I didn't want to turn it past 10lbs of boost. :nice:

well made it to the track and nothing went right had to trailer the 07 home my 91 notch ran like a$$ so Need to fix a couple of things and see what happens next time at the track and those where some impresive runs nate