Whoa whoa whoa, he is selling his car? WHAT!?

17K for a car with 4 lug cobra R's on it? No way.
Nice car, but it's not a popular color, uses a stock block, and stock trans.
For that much you can get more for is...have you EVER had anything positive to say about anything? I can't recall you submitting one single positive comment to date. The car is going to fetch is asking price...and it's worth it IMO. I have had offers come in close to that range for mine of four different occasions and his is a far superior vehicle.

I have had nice things to say, but you have to look really really hard to find them.
Besides someones opinion needs to offset all the ass kisser comments in this forum.
There's a good handful of cars here that i thought were near perfect.

Also note that with my personal taste i'd rather have a car that looks great from a pleasing to the eye standpoint, rather than is in great condition. The first thing i see is the color of the car and the rims, and in this case i don't care for either.
The engine mods leave alot to be desired too, ya it all looks nice, but i don't see heads on the list, cheap intake used, cheap exhaust.
Being critical of a car that probably sold new for 15k, has unknown mileage, and the asking price is 17k, really isn't unreasonable.

A clean awesome condition show car IMO does not make a car good looking, it just makes it well taken care of.

I do however think his engine bay is gorgeous, too bad you can't see it when your driving.
My intent was not to insult the car, just stated my opinion about how i though it looked and the value.

And if i'm not mistaken (and i may be), the Can/US exchange rate right now is getting damn close to even.

• Sponsors (?)

BANT STICK!!! BANT STICK!!! BANT STICK!!!

I'll show you the ban stick!

daggerowns3zt.gif

~Daggar

Attachments

• daggerowns3zt.gif
    daggerowns3zt.gif
    7 KB · Views: 69
I wouldn't pay that much for any fox out there, does that mean it's not worth it. saying something isn't worth the money is hard to do, as to someone it is. If it isn't you YOU, who's to say the next guy agrees with you? I personally would ask a high price for my car as well, why not try and get top dollar for it, it's not hurting anyone. That and you get a different type of buyer asking $17K than you would asking $10K.

Try that CT on there wise guy.

Note: Most of you folks know me and know that I issue a lot of warnings, a lot of PMs, or often try and keep things light when I explain the rules. In other words: I have a pretty high threshold for B.S.

To come back into this forum with two posts containing multiple links for an active auction that I or another staff member have removed and warned about? I don't think so.

Wave a fond farewell to MustangOwner as he leaves the building.

BOTTLFED is now officially SOLD. Deposit this morning and full balance coming on Monday or Tuesday.
Kinda cool.....I had my own thread made. :D Onto different things. Not necessarily a 93 Cobra, Davey. LOL. I'll keep you posted. ;)

On the previous auction, it hit 16,900 from bids. However the reserve was not met (if it was 17K still, I don't know). So obviously quite a few people feel that price is in their ballpark. Would it be for everyone? Of course not. All it takes is one :shrug:

BOTTLFED is now officially SOLD. Deposit this morning and full balance coming on Monday or Tuesday.
Kinda cool.....I had my own thread made. :D

:eek: Reading that actually made me make a face in response. Y'know, like an 'awww' kinda face. :rlaugh:
You even edited your sig already, lol.

Onto different things. Not necessarily a 93 Cobra, Davey. LOL. I'll keep you posted. ;)

Oooh you sneaky bitch ;)

What's up?