Whos attending the NEPA mustang get together???

Looks like the RR in DC seems to be favored by most...hopefully we get everyone from the NEPA mustang page on frapper to show up!!!

Ok let's make it official:

"It's actually gonna Happen" NEPA Mustang Meet

Sunday, April 30 Red Robin Commerce Blvd. Dickson City 1:00 PM

Raindate, following Sunday May 7

• Sponsors (?)

shotime said:
Looks like the RR in DC seems to be favored by most...hopefully we get everyone from the NEPA mustang page on frapper to show up!!!

Im good with that idea. we should get a moderator in this forum to make it a Sticky.

shotime said:

That's fine with me..

Bill - You know where the U is right? If you want I can meet you somewhere there and we can cruise down.. It's not very far from there.. maybe 20 minutes if that.

yeah i know how to get to DC anyway, so we might be better if we all just meet there. i will more than likely have a caravan of 5-10 cars with me so it may be best to keep things as simple as possible. i already have to make a quick stop by the U to pick up my girl. see you all the 30th!

yeah i will be going 84-380-81 into scranton to pick up my girl at the U, then going through scranton into dickson city. i know how to get to the wal-mart, viewmont mall, wegman's, etc so im sure i can find the RR.

if anyone wanted to meet me, ill be grabbing her right outside leahy hall on jefferson st and then we will head out of town on mulberry so somewhere along that route would be good, just let me know. otherwise, ill see you all there