Who's Got Classic Insurance?

• Sponsors (?)

I had my SSC insured with Hagerty for 3-4 years. It kept going up every year at renewal time. It finally reached the $500 mark so I shopped around.
Now I'm with Heacock. Its right at $374 yr right now. It went up $50 from last year as it was $324 when I signed up with them two yrs ago.
I've never had a claim with either company so I can't vouch for their service.

Im going with Heacock after the first of the year, quoted me $210 a year on my Saleen for $15k coverage. They have some restrictions on where you can drive it (never to work or to run your daily errands) and 3k miles a year. I really doubt that I put that many on it next year so that wont be a big deal.
I was going to do the wifes 01 now that its painted but she wants to keep it off there so in case her car wont start she can use it as a backup driver.

i use classic for my older cars (but havent looked into them for my fox). my 63 had a front tire blow out and messed up the hood, fender, and door. they fixed it up real nice for me and never raised my rates. good customer service.

What is the age restriction on antique and classic because i asked my insurance lady about switching my 92 GT to classic and she told me it has to be 25+ years old through commerce insurance here in Massachusetts, any info would be cool she might of not wanted to work that day lol

Just got my car. Grundy is me new insurance carrier. $210 per year, zero deductable, full coverage and agreed upon value of $12,000! Was able to transfer the classic tags, so no emissions and no annual registration!!

6ysy5a4a.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Just got my car. Grundy is me new insurance carrier. $210 per year, zero deductable, full coverage and agreed upon value of $12,000! Was able to transfer the classic tags, so no emissions and no annual registration!!

Haha, it took me this long to notice that you live in Montoursville. I have family there; I grew up near Lock Haven and later on moved to State College.

Anyway, I'm glad this topic came up because I've been putting it off to see about better insurance.