Whud ya get?

Well i started it so here's my list 2 ford hats, DUB gt40 model, car cover for the stang, craftsman work gloves, a cool winde up flashlight, carhartt coat carhartt bibs, 5 sweat shirts, levis, sock's and one of those arcade games that have pac man, dig dug,some car game and a couple others on it that plugs into the TV, But yes same here the best gift is the one of the kids being excited for there stuff! Merry Christmas to all. peace





john:p
 
Well I didnt end up with quite enough in summit gift certs for the drag radials. But cant complain. What I did get, and Im not too sure it totally has alot to do with my cars. I got the flashlight from hell. It measures about 14" long, the lens is a good 10" in diameter, and it shines to the tune of 15 million candle power.
The things gotta weigh 10-12 lbs, it even comes with a shoulder strap. I have no idea what i would ever need it for, except to maybe amaze my friends on how I can make daylight a 1/4 mile down the street.
 
I got a digital camera, high pressure and Hvlp paint gun set (of questional quality, alltrade brand). A coffee maker, ski clothes, Rubber rain gear, a set of cobra walkie talkies, socks, undies.
My wife also took me on a 3 day trip to the lodge at Odell lake.

I kind of figured I would not get any car type stuff. So I bought myself exhaust for my 67.
 
MyFordsFly said:
Well I didnt end up with quite enough in summit gift certs for the drag radials. But cant complain. What I did get, and Im not too sure it totally has alot to do with my cars. I got the flashlight from hell. It measures about 14" long, the lens is a good 10" in diameter, and it shines to the tune of 15 million candle power.
The things gotta weigh 10-12 lbs, it even comes with a shoulder strap. I have no idea what i would ever need it for, except to maybe amaze my friends on how I can make daylight a 1/4 mile down the street.
Those things are bad ass! I got one for this guy at work and man are they BRIGHT! I know you can drive around your town and make the street light's go out! :rlaugh: peace




john:p
 
So i didnt get any car stuff crapola but i am ordering my spinner's this week then after the first i might be getting the afr's! If i can sweet talk someone. I did talk to a fellow stangneter last night and he got a new/another stang! peace




john:p
 
My Stangs got nothing. But, I did get another Stang.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 
MyFordsFly said:
Well I didnt end up with quite enough in summit gift certs for the drag radials. But cant complain. What I did get, and Im not too sure it totally has alot to do with my cars. I got the flashlight from hell. It measures about 14" long, the lens is a good 10" in diameter, and it shines to the tune of 15 million candle power.
The things gotta weigh 10-12 lbs, it even comes with a shoulder strap. I have no idea what i would ever need it for, except to maybe amaze my friends on how I can make daylight a 1/4 mile down the street.
my dad got one for christmas. It is very bright, we were shinning it down at the bottom of his field and could it was as bright as daylight at over 300 yards. You could probably light small trees and animals on fire if you shown the light on it long enough :D
 
hungrymonkey said:
my dad got one for christmas. It is very bright, we were shinning it down at the bottom of his field and could it was as bright as daylight at over 300 yards. You could probably light small trees and animals on fire if you shown the light on it long enough :D
:lol: peace



john:p
 
Got a nice brand new MSD 6Al ignition as well as the MSD coil, many many craftsman tools, and some dough to help me cover skiing costs this year (if it stops raining on Hood!) cause a poor college student cant afford much beyond food..
 
Rootus said:
Yup. Even bought my motherboard & case from the mp3car store. :D

Dave

I have a D-link radio for you to try if you want. Im never gonna get around to using it anyway. I already converted it to plug into a standard antenna, and recased it so I dont feel good selling it. Just let me know and its yours.

BTW, saw your intro on mp3car...looks bada$$! The ampie cases are saweet
 
gospeedgo said:
I have a D-link radio for you to try if you want. Im never gonna get around to using it anyway. I already converted it to plug into a standard antenna, and recased it so I dont feel good selling it. Just let me know and its yours.
DRU-R100? Did a Google search and came up with that model number, but it doesn't look like D-Link has a similar product any more. Interesting. I might like to give it a try to see what I think.

BTW, saw your intro on mp3car...looks bada$$! The ampie cases are saweet
You have more posts on mp3car.com than you have on Stangnet! :rlaugh: :hail2:

Dave
 
Rootus said:
You have more posts on mp3car.com than you have on Stangnet! :rlaugh: :hail2:

Dave

you still got me beat 5x over.

Yup, its the DRU-R100. Long time discontinued. I sold my last whole one but got the project one if you want it. I think RoadRunner supports Radiator, right? If so, its plug and play for you.

Oh yeah, and to keep on topic, (the REAL) Santa brought me some jerky and a gift certificate.
 
i got a new head unit for my car, dual 12" subs, and an amp. just need to get it installed. i want to eventually throw in a carputer for my music storage and GPS, but it looks like a hassle even though i can build the computer with no problems. it's wiring up the damn car that i don't think i could do properly ;\