loud 95 New Member May 29, 2003 562 0 0 Milwaukie, OR Dec 28, 2005 #41 Dec 28, 2005 #41 breakemlose said: I am too poor to own a mustang so i didn't get anything. Click to expand... No torque converter?
breakemlose said: I am too poor to own a mustang so i didn't get anything. Click to expand... No torque converter?
Juiced87Notch Member Sep 30, 2004 500 0 16 Gresham, Oregon Dec 28, 2005 #42 Dec 28, 2005 #42 I got $$$ and I had enough left after I did all my shopping so I ordered a few things... low 13 - high 12 sec timeslip here I come
I got $$$ and I had enough left after I did all my shopping so I ordered a few things... low 13 - high 12 sec timeslip here I come
almostblown New Member Dec 16, 2005 109 0 0 Dec 29, 2005 #43 Dec 29, 2005 #43 sn98gt- I saw the YFZ on your page, are you a member over on www.yfzcentral.com yet? If not, you should register. I have a 2004 YFZ LE.
sn98gt- I saw the YFZ on your page, are you a member over on www.yfzcentral.com yet? If not, you should register. I have a 2004 YFZ LE.
Juiced87Notch Member Sep 30, 2004 500 0 16 Gresham, Oregon Dec 30, 2005 #44 Dec 30, 2005 #44 almostblown said: sn98gt- I saw the YFZ on your page, are you a member over on www.yfzcentral.com yet? If not, you should register. I have a 2004 YFZ LE. Click to expand... not a member, but I do browse on there from time to time
almostblown said: sn98gt- I saw the YFZ on your page, are you a member over on www.yfzcentral.com yet? If not, you should register. I have a 2004 YFZ LE. Click to expand... not a member, but I do browse on there from time to time
wicked93 5 Year Member Nov 2, 2003 480 18 28 Winona Ohio Dec 30, 2005 #45 Dec 30, 2005 #45 did not get anything for the car but got a certificate for a 1 hour massage and a new tattoo, have one more sitting and it should be done
did not get anything for the car but got a certificate for a 1 hour massage and a new tattoo, have one more sitting and it should be done
TurboSnake95 Founding Member Mar 15, 2002 1,402 0 36 Spanaway, Washington Dec 30, 2005 #46 Dec 30, 2005 #46 Here is what I gave my wife for Christmas: If im good she will let me use it to take the Cobra to the track Will
Here is what I gave my wife for Christmas: If im good she will let me use it to take the Cobra to the track Will
gospeedgo Banned Aug 14, 2003 978 0 0 Gresham, OR Dec 30, 2005 #47 Dec 30, 2005 #47 wicked93 said: did not get anything for the car but got a certificate for a 1 hour massage and a new tattoo, have one more sitting and it should be done Click to expand... you know what would be hella-cool? A Tattoo of Tattoo!
wicked93 said: did not get anything for the car but got a certificate for a 1 hour massage and a new tattoo, have one more sitting and it should be done Click to expand... you know what would be hella-cool? A Tattoo of Tattoo!
wicked93 5 Year Member Nov 2, 2003 480 18 28 Winona Ohio Dec 31, 2005 #48 Dec 31, 2005 #48 gospeedgo said: you know what would be hella-cool? A Tattoo of Tattoo! Click to expand... no thanks that would just be kind of gay
gospeedgo said: you know what would be hella-cool? A Tattoo of Tattoo! Click to expand... no thanks that would just be kind of gay