• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Whud ya get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SMOKEDYA
  • Start date Start date Dec 23, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3

loud 95

New Member
May 29, 2003
562
0
0
Milwaukie, OR
Dec 28, 2005
#41
  • Dec 28, 2005
  • #41
breakemlose said:
I am too poor to own a mustang so i didn't get anything.
Click to expand...

No torque converter?
 

Juiced87Notch

Member
Sep 30, 2004
500
0
16
Gresham, Oregon
Dec 28, 2005
#42
  • Dec 28, 2005
  • #42
I got $$$ and I had enough left after I did all my shopping so I ordered a few things... low 13 - high 12 sec timeslip here I come
 

almostblown

New Member
Dec 16, 2005
109
0
0
Dec 29, 2005
#43
  • Dec 29, 2005
  • #43
sn98gt- I saw the YFZ on your page, are you a member over on www.yfzcentral.com yet? If not, you should register. I have a 2004 YFZ LE.
 

Juiced87Notch

Member
Sep 30, 2004
500
0
16
Gresham, Oregon
Dec 30, 2005
#44
  • Dec 30, 2005
  • #44
almostblown said:
sn98gt- I saw the YFZ on your page, are you a member over on www.yfzcentral.com yet? If not, you should register. I have a 2004 YFZ LE.
Click to expand...
not a member, but I do browse on there from time to time
 

wicked93

5 Year Member
Nov 2, 2003
480
18
28
Winona Ohio
Dec 30, 2005
#45
  • Dec 30, 2005
  • #45
did not get anything for the car but got a certificate for a 1 hour massage and a new tattoo, have one more sitting and it should be done
 

TurboSnake95

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2002
1,402
0
36
Spanaway, Washington
Dec 30, 2005
#46
  • Dec 30, 2005
  • #46
Here is what I gave my wife for Christmas:



If im good she will let me use it to take the Cobra to the track

Will
 

gospeedgo

Banned
Aug 14, 2003
978
0
0
Gresham, OR
Dec 30, 2005
#47
  • Dec 30, 2005
  • #47
wicked93 said:
did not get anything for the car but got a certificate for a 1 hour massage and a new tattoo, have one more sitting and it should be done
Click to expand...



you know what would be hella-cool? A Tattoo of Tattoo!
 

wicked93

5 Year Member
Nov 2, 2003
480
18
28
Winona Ohio
Dec 31, 2005
#48
  • Dec 31, 2005
  • #48
gospeedgo said:
you know what would be hella-cool? A Tattoo of Tattoo!
Click to expand...

no thanks that would just be kind of gay
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

L
1997 V6 Starting issue
  • leanzik04
  • Mar 20, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
302
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Mar 20, 2026
Noobz347
S
Fox '87 GT can't get to stay running
  • spilly
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
27
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 20, 2026
spilly
S
Strut Tower Help!
  • 93Nifty
  • Jan 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
28
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 28, 2026
General karthief
W
  • Locked
Fox Wifes 1993 LX 5.0 dies after replacing ignition parts
  • Warhorse85
  • Aug 16, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
385
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2025
Noobz347
W
1993 LX 5.0 dies after ignition parts replacement
  • Warhorse85
  • Aug 16, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 5 6 7
Replies
122
Views
4K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Nov 4, 2025
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?