Why are so many celebs seemingly using the N word lately? What gives?

• Sponsors (?)

It is only wrong to use that word if you're white.

Everyone else is able to be racist and most of the time it is acceptable in the public's point of view.

That word holds a lot of double standards, I don't use it because you receive the treatment pokageek commented about

Sorry Pok, we made ur serious thread into a joke. I'm sorry, carry on.

No...but that supports my theory 100%. Its all in the context in which the word/phrase is used

It doesn't matter if you are white, black, brown, green, purple, or poka dots....terms for race will always be used. Its not right but you can choose to "love thy neighbor" or choose not too.

yeah I never understood that either. If i say it I'm racist but they call each other that. Also its ok for them to call us cracker and wonder bread or stuff but thats ok. Its taken way out of proportion. Also not sure if any of you saw the vid of the white cop that was trying to arrest the black girl but she was resisting then bites him he pulls back from her and maces her and it gut turned around to he pounched her in the face and used extreme punishment. I don't know about ya'll but if a bitch bit me I'd pull back and mace her ass too so she didn't do it again

This is another one of those double standard stero type things. Until it's considered bad manners for ANYONE to use that word then:

I%20don't%20give%20a%20rat's%20ass.jpg

It's amazing how you hear all the time that black folks are OH SO OFFENDED by it but continue to support their favorite comedians and make them rich from applying the same word/language to their routines. :rolleyes:

By the way... I STILL maintain that there's no constitutional right in this country to NOT be offended.

As long as those hooligans continue to use that word in their rap music, then I have no problem using it myself or with other ppl who use it. Its getting to be to the point where we only have freedom of speech if its "politically correct"

This is another one of those double standard stero type things. Until it's considered bad manners for ANYONE to use that word then:

I%20don't%20give%20a%20rat's%20ass.jpg

It's amazing how you hear all the time that black folks are OH SO OFFENDED by it but continue to support their favorite comedians and make them rich from applying the same word/language to their routines. :rolleyes:

By the way... I STILL maintain that there's no constitutional right in this country to NOT be offended.

Thats how I see it, as long as they can say it, so can I.

After all, everyone wants equality dont they?

O.T. Rev. Jessie Jackson is the biggest hypocrite in the world.