Why is there no UFC 87 thread?

I saw it. I enjoyed the Lesner fight. I was surprised as to how f'n fast he was for being so big.

GSP put up a good fight, but overall none of the fights really stood out as anything special.

I'm actually going to the one on Oct 25 with a buddy. Its in Chicago. SILVA!!
 
I watched it & it was pretty much what I expected, a game, well prepared Fitch vs a better and also well prepared GSP.

The potential GSP/ BJ Penn is intriguing!!
 
The potential GSP/ BJ Penn is intriguing!!

Indeed. Round Two would be interesting. I really enjoyed the first fight. I just don't feel that BJ is a true welterweight. GSP still has the take-down advantage, even if Penn is better on his back.

And since they've fought, GSP has improved substantially. It would make for another great fight though.
 
Indeed. Round Two would be interesting. I really enjoyed the first fight. I just don't feel that BJ is a true welterweight. GSP still has the take-down advantage, even if Penn is better on his back.

And since they've fought, GSP has improved substantially. It would make for another great fight though.

I don't think BJ is a true welterweight either and I think they’ve both improved but GSP more so. I give the edge to George, If he fights his fight (strength, wrestling, cardio) he should win.

BUT

If BJ can somehow turn this into something other than a wrestling match.............. anything could happen.